Friday, November 27, 2009

African American Hairstyles?

I Need to know of a website i can go to, to see some afican american women hairstyles i prefer one with no celebrities but if thats all u know thats fine. im looking for a short hairstyle like something like what mary j or rihanna would wear i keep telling myself to but one of those magizines like hype hair but i never do lol and now im wondering how to do my hair for my aunt wedding im stuck i need help i cant find anything



African American Hairstyles?

Hairdressers can do anything ok. Open your mind to "white people styles". They dont have to be "black people styles". If they straighten it then you can get your hair done an anystyle.



African American Hairstyles?

umm rihanna hair!



African American Hairstyles?

Here is one website I frequently visit:



http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as...



Another hair website, www.blackstylist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans