Friday, November 27, 2009

HAIR help-i dnt hav3 a perm nd i realy wnt 2 straight3n my hair?

i be3n wearing my hair in a pony tail(whol3 tym3)



oh yeah nd im also african american so my hair is diferent frum sum of yall who will tryi 2 giv3 me sum advice



CAN U PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STRAIGHTEN ME HAIR OR FLAT IRON IT SO MY HAIR CULD LOOK ALIV3 ND HAV3 BODY



so



HAIR help-i dnt hav3 a perm nd i realy wnt 2 straight3n my hair?

I have the perfect thing for you. http://www.freshlookhair.com/members/681...



it works great. I use it and it is very true, well duh! Read more about it, youll be interested. = ]閳?br>HAIR help-i dnt hav3 a perm nd i realy wnt 2 straight3n my hair?



Use a hot comb,



But be careful especially if you just put a perm on~



Good Luck girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans