Friday, November 27, 2009

I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

i was going to get micro braids in my hair, but my mother said no. im really need a cute hairstyle for the first day of high school.please help me. i am african american so my hair type is different. my hair is longer than alot of other african american girls. although it is not that mu ch longer. it would be better if you put links for me to go to so that i can see your ideas. thanks alot.!!!!!!1



I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

You should get a perm, or layers. Cut your hair between your shoulders and elbow. A great idea for and african american!



I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

I am not sure but if your hair is straight and long why not just get a new simple style like layers and some highlight like a nice carmal color or something I know it isent the best idea for what your looking for but maybe it will help



best of look in high school and with ur hair :-)



I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

Try



1._A messy ponytail (Only pull half of it through) with just a couple of mini-plaits on one side hanging down or put up with the ponytail.



2._Do a french plait down 2 sides until you reach your ears. Then tie it up there, then split the ponytails into three plaits. It looks georgeous!



3._ Try a twisty bun. You get your hair and make a bun, then you get the end of your hair and twist it round the bun. Secure it in place with a hairband and some hair-grips.



4._Finally, you could get your best pals around for a hair-accesorising session. Do each-others hair and glam it up using hair-curlers, straightneres or just sparkly clips n bits..



Good luck!



I need hair ideas. please help me!!!!!!!!! thanks alot?

i hate the braids only because they look shiny at the scalp and you cant wash it much so the head stinks... i can smell it. do not do a weird color as it will emphasize any skin discolorations or acne you might have...... stay with your given color and go short and natural like Shana in that "Do you want to dance" TV show... she is adorable and play with fun hair decorations and headbands are "in" right now.http://www.hypehair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans