Saturday, November 28, 2009

African Pride HiLite Kit?

I am an african american girl with dark brown/black natural hair color with medium dark skin tone and chin length hair (possible about to get a cut ) thinkin of highlighting my hair using the African Pride HiLites at home highlighting kit...my friends have eusef them before and got decent results, but after not really "taking care of their hair" they suffered breakage. I know that tampering with your hair and adding color to it does increase your risk for breakage so i plan on taking GOOD care of my hair after the color is applied...this will be my 1st hair color experience and i was hoping to get opinions of the product from people who have used it...and what the best aftercare for highlights would be...thanx



African Pride HiLite Kit?

I suggest doing it professionally at a salon then asking the stylist how to keep your hair maintained in a healthy way.



African Pride HiLite Kit?

Well my aunt used that same thing just make sure you condition your hair good because sometime after using dyes your hair becomes brittle making it easier to break off I hope that helped u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans