Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to keep my perm(chemically straight) hair healthy?

I'm african american and my hair is permed(chemically straighted) it has been for a while and I know if I don't take care of it will fall out and I love my hair now.I was wondering does any one have any tips on how I can my hair heathly and in great shop.thax in advance



How to keep my perm(chemically straight) hair healthy?

apply a leave in conditioner to your hair sometimes because it will strengthen it. also, pantene has a really nice lotion for hair that i use and it helps mine. i have a perm too and my hair is down my back. it's really good for your hair. look for it in a brown bottle.



How to keep my perm(chemically straight) hair healthy?

Panteen, or however the hell you spell it lol lazy day, is HORRIBLE for your hair if processed... yes even the so called "for women of color" version. I suggest Optimum brand products. I too have my hair relaxed (that is what we do to our hair, you perm it if you want it curly...) but my hair grade is so fine that i cannot leave it in for too long. My hair is wavy and curly but THICK, so i go from relaxed to straight depending on the season.



I recommend a GOOD beautician. Be VERY careful of who you allow to touch your hair... I'm so cautious... dont be afraid to tell them what you dont like, dont want and are concerned about. Afterall it is your hair and you will be the one looking a hot wreck if they mess it up.



So yeah stay away from that pantine*so and try Optimum. My sister does my hair and she uses something called Alter Ego to condition my hair and treat my scalp to prevent any problems that might arise from it being relaxed. Alter Ego is wonderfull!! I swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans