Saturday, November 28, 2009

Question for WEAVE professionals?

I DESPISE anything ARTIFICIAL, but in this case, i am desperate...i would like the most natural looking and feeling weave. I am willing to spend $200-300 at most. I only have about an inch of hair(african american hair) i want a semi-kinky weave match my hair type about a little past my shoulders....



what methods would be best for this?



is it possible for me to do it on my own?



Question for WEAVE professionals?

1" is not enough hair to hide the weave ends. You should try a hair integration piece. It is like a wig but more natural, you pull your own hair through and blend it.



Question for WEAVE professionals?

Yes, you can weave your hair, even though your hair is short.. if you want to leave your hair out, your just going to have to gel it down.. or weave your whole head... if you want kinky hair, its best you go to the beauty supply store and look at the different curls, cause its too many to name...



but there is Afro Kinky, Water Wave (seperate the tracks to have the kinky look instead of a curl), Jheri Curl, Deep Wave



Bohemanian Curl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans