Friday, November 27, 2009

Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

i'm african american with real thick hair but i want a PERM? curly likes CIARA's in her GET UP VIDEO or like the old CHRISTINA MILLIAN. can i do it?



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

well i just want to let you know that i got a perm last year and after a while, its gets all frizzy and hard to manage because it makes your hair super dry. so really look into perms before you actully do it.



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

well when i got a perm my hair broke off cause i have thick hair too and i was tender headed, and i had to get it cut cause i had split ends, my hair used to be long but now it's short



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

don't do it. ciara's hair was a weave and christina's hair is naturally curly. you can get a curly weave or you could get a perm and a roller set



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

You should not get a perm, my hair is like yours. You are one of the few blacks left with natural hair. Alot of them think that they are about to have long straight hair, but in reality they are really damaging and burning their hair out. I hate when some people call ths hair "nappy" when they really just dont know what to do with it.



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

yes you can get a perm i get perms all the time and it doesn't dry out your you just have to make sure you take care of your hair while you have that perm or else your hair will fall out or it will get damaged you'll have to cut some hair off.



Is a hair perm okay for my type of hair?

Black folks perm is going to straighten your hair and I've never known any of my black friends to use a white folks perm so I would suggest going to a professional or go to the hair store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans