Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can a mulatto get a japanese thermal perm?

I've read that it works for almost every race except african, or like african american. I could be wrong, but apparently it is the least damaging method of hair straightening. I am I think like 33% african. I am unsure if it will work for me, and is it even a feasible goal? I heard it can range from $300-$1000. And it isn't even cheaper the next time around even if they are re-doing the roots because they iron it and stuff. Also here is my myspace displaying my hair texture: myspace.com/raymanfranks I hope I can do it because I do not have african or african-american hair. People with untrained eyes see my afro and think it's completely african-american while my mother knows and says it is different.



Can a mulatto get a japanese thermal perm?

if ur hair is curly but not like african american hair that is kinda rough u no wat i mean u can definately use tht hair method man!!im somalian (east african)i have wavy curly hair and i am black tho and i totallly can use tht method evn tho i choose not too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans