Saturday, November 28, 2009

A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

Soooo I was wondering if you can tell if the little hairs that stick up on your head are hairs that have broken off or if they are hairs that are growing in??? and also I have been reading about people using doo grow ... is that a product that african americans use in their hair??? wouldnt it make anyone elses hair really greasy and nasty???? and does it work?



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

Doo Grow is a product used by African Americans to help speed the growth of thier hair. If you are not black I recommend that you do not use it becasue it is greasy and it will weigh your hair down. I have not used it myself but I have a cousin who swears by it!!! As far as your fly aways it can be hair that is broken off or hair growing but either way you'll never really know, just use a little bit of Frizz Ease or spray a little hair spray on a comb and lay them down



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

I work at Toni %26amp; Guy and I say dont use any product your notso familair with hopethis helps love hairbabe101



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

ok well i have those hairs on my head 2 but i think that it might be growing in also but mine have been there all my life and yes i think that the gel thing or whatever it is would make your hair greasey



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

umm i would say that



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

I advise you not to use anything of African American use , because those hairs might come to life and perform a ritual ; you don't know what your getting yourself into?! Just go to your local retailer and purchase a bottle of Neet , that take of it!



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

THERE IS NOT A TOPICAL PRODUCT THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO HAIR TO MAKE IT GROW. WHETHER ONE USES DO GROW OR NOT THE HAIR WILL GROW I-2 INCHES PER MONTH DEPENDING ON IF YOU HAVE FLAT CELL OR ROUND CELLS.



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

Hair does not grow 1-2 inches per month as Jewelry Diva stated. I don't care how long she has been doing hair. Your hair grows 1/4 of an inch per month. I also have hairs that stick up on my head and I don't know if they are new hairs of broken hairs. I'm hoping they are new growth.



A couple hair questions, Please answer!?

They sound like broken off pieces of hair. If you use hair tyes, make sure they don't have the metal piece in them. My daughter switched and now it's gotten better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans