Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mouse? I'm confused about it?

Okay i have african american hair (im almost 13) and I've noticed its really thin and well "flat" when i pull it back into a ponytail it looks really well flat and i donno.



So i bought some mouse it was really cheap and it says "ideal for relaxed hair" got that because my mom relaxes my hair a lot. Well once my hair has a relaxer on it, and lets say the hair is dry. Do i get my hair wet then put the mouse on it? Or put the mouse in it without getting it wet???



And lets say i were to get a regular mouse, that wasnt for relaxed hair. Do ihave to get my hair wet before applying it?



Or can it go on dry hair??



Mouse? I'm confused about it?

Ok, you need a moisturizing mousse. African American hair is naturally dry, so you need one with lots of moisture. The best one for dry, and flat hair, is the moisturizing mousse by Biolage. To apply mousse, make sure your hair is wet, then blow dry. Mousse in dry hair will make your hair crunchy and will flake off. Mousse really does need to be blow dried to get the best results.



Mouse? I'm confused about it?

mousse usually goes on wet hair. wet ur hair, thn put the mousse in!



Mouse? I'm confused about it?

when i put it on i wet my hair first



Mouse? I'm confused about it?

I was juts googling and this is what I found...It is actually a part of Y!Answers hehe. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



You may also want to try this one (good article plus TIPS) http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1800...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans