Friday, November 27, 2009

I need to improve my looks concerning hair clothes and make HELP?

i am an african american teenager i have hair down to the middle of my back and i need an improvement on my looks i have lots of cute clothes i just dont know what to wear and my hair is a nice texture i just dont know what to do with it SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE i wanna turn heads when i enter the room



I need to improve my looks concerning hair clothes and make HELP?

Keep your long hair, it's a lot prettier and will attract more attention. As for make-up, use colors that will compliment your eye color, such as pink. To keep a fresh look, i would suggest using only mascara, light eyeshadow, lipgloss or a neutral lipstick, concealer or foundation, and maybe a bit of toner to bring out your bone structure. For clothes, this is one of my favorite casual looks: skinny jeans with flats or vans and a spunky screen tee. Really, anything goes right now in fashion, just make it look fresh, chic, and contemporary.



I need to improve my looks concerning hair clothes and make HELP?

Haha...hey lady, speaking from a gal who naturally always turns heads when I enter a room, it's more about presence than anything. Hold your head up high and make sure you look naturally beautiful. Always make eye contact and smile, but not too much...keep an illusive mystery about you...be curteous to everyone, but not too friendly for some will try and take advantage...



...but in terms of your new style...it depends what you're trying to go for. Are you a prep/urban chic/voguetype gal? What do you want to convey? Look at the following sites for prep: abercrombie.com, americanapparel



urban chic: houseofdereon.com, babyphat.com



vogue: guess.com/bebe.com



G'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans