Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How do I cut my hair really short?!? *see details*?

Ok, I recently got my hair cut really short, but the stylist did not listen and cut it into layers. I am looking to obtain a boycut kind of look. I really love short hair. My friends thought I was crazy for doing it,but you only live once. I am african american, and my natural hair texture is curly.. not kinky. When I cut it, it is like the girl on America's Next Top Model.. you know Eva. Could some stylist teach me a step by step technique used to do this. I am tired of paying money to get my hair done and the stylist always does it their way.



I want it to be this length.. maybe shorter.



http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/c...



How do I cut my hair really short?!? *see details*?

Some useful links:



http://www.hairfinder.com/howto/cuttingh... (instructions)



http://www.hairfinder.com/books/haircutt... (lists some books, e.g. Haircutting for Dummies)



If you decide you want to give a stylist another chance, bring photos of what you want. www.matrix.com has a hair style section w/ detailed photos and styling tips. The cuts are organized by length.



Have a consultation first and see if he/she is willing to comply. Ask for feedback and see what they recommend. Perhaps the cut you were asking for didn't suit your face shape or hair texture. Or if you didn't have a photo, the stylist was not clear on the concept.



How do I cut my hair really short?!? *see details*?

The cropped cut features short layers all over the head finger-combed with pomade for moisture and styling control. This style is ideal if you color your hair since hair is trimmed frequently to remove dryness or damage from processing. Anything goes in this look -- from cropped very close to the scalp to tight curls. For loose curls with the look of a body wave, treat the hair with a little relaxer for silky texture.



How do I cut my hair really short?!? *see details*?

Hair that is cut shorter than the line starting at the nape of your neck will always have layers. Always. Otherwise you will end up looking like a mushroom-head or a 1980's throwback. (and not in a good way.) The trick honey is to stick with a stylist that you like ... Even if you are not happy with their initial cut! If you keep going to different people there is no learning curve for the stylist as to what you are truly looking for. Going back to the same person guarentees you can say "here's what I don't like about it" ... and then they can fix it so that it comes out closer to what you are looking for.



How do I cut my hair really short?!? *see details*?

why would you want to do that???????! all the boys along with girls will tease you. also if you want to do that just shave your head

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans