Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should I get Tressemme Anti-breakage shampoo/conditioner?

Okay, I have "african american" hair. And it has ton of breakage all over my hair.



Is tresseemme anti-breakage good to help me? Will it stop my hair from breaking off?



And how will it stop my hair from breaking off? will it make it stronger?



Have you tried this product? does tressemme make any other products for anti-breakage? If so what are they?



And do you recommend any other products that'll stop breakage in african american hair?



I"m also willing to buy salon products too, just give me the name and your experiences. ^.^



Should I get Tressemme Anti-breakage shampoo/conditioner?

I can't answer all your questions here... only to say that I'm a white girl who used to have SUPER frizzy fuzzy nasty split-ended overthick disaster hair. I've been using Tresemme for ages now, it's way better (especially at the price) than any other product I've used. My hair is shiny, healthy, manageable, and has distinct curls in it, rather than fuzz. It smells nice too.



I'm using the colour-treated version, so it's not exactly the same as your needs, but I can HONESTLY say (and I don't work for them or anything) that now I would never use anything else.



Seriously, THAT good. And I've used salon products before.



Good luck. I whole-heartedly recommend!



Should I get Tressemme Anti-breakage shampoo/conditioner?

motions has an excellent line of products for African American hair and Dr. Miracle has several products specifically for breakage



Should I get Tressemme Anti-breakage shampoo/conditioner?

I saw a new Loreal commercial intended for African-American hair for breakage and dry hair. I am white and I have used the one you're talking about but I didn't like it. I have very dry hair.There is an Olive Oil shampoo that is pretty good. It's in the African-American section at the drug store. Sometimes I use it because we have very hard water where I live and it help with dry hair. But if I use it too much my hair will get a little oily at the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans