Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

Okay I love my hair, but it seems like everything in "african american" hair care products contain "pertolum" and "mineral oil"



( even Pantene Pro-V, women of color hair care system contains Petrolem and Mineral oil) Which I heard these ingredients are bad for "our" type of hair...the media doesnt understand our hair care...anyways I'm not rich but I do want to put some kind of oil in my hair, any suggestions?



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

olive oil is the best u could ever get



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

wekll thank you everyone who gave me good advice and screw the peopel who took my hair as a joke. I love my hair!!!! dont hate appriciate Report It



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

use natural gas



works great!



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

If your hair dosen't product oil then you need these products if it does then you are just hurting your hair. Try simple washing and rinsing and use some normal shampoo.



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

i use body oil like nuetrogena. my sister uses vaseline.



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

petroleum is just Vaseline..fine for your hair.



Get a good leave in conditioner for dry hair.



Olive oil may make it smell, I don't even like coconut oil because of the smell.



Just make sure there is no alcohol in anything.That dries out your hair.



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

I use olive oil and almond oil. I also use coconut oil. They are natural ingredients. You may find them at any Indian or Pakistani store. You may also find them in small stores such as Aldi or Food Basics



They are also avaie in Farmer Jack and Kroger.



All of these stores can be found in the US which im assuming is where you live.



But even if you dont they are very common evrywhere around the world



They usually work on all hair types and do not do any damage to most peoples hair



Which is better? Olive oil? or this product?

use corn oil....works great...makes it shinny, oily and when ur hungry you can just take a piece of bread and rub it against ur head and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans