Sunday, June 20, 2010

African American Sew-in Weave Disaster! Help??

This is my first time getting sew in weave. I am kind of nervous because the braids keep showing through my hair. I am constantly thinking about just taking it out, but school is in 1 day!!!! I don't want to look unbeweavably bad!!! HELP???? What should I do??



African American Sew-in Weave Disaster! Help??

TRY STYLING IT A DIFFERENT WAY, OR GET MORE HAIR IN TO COVER THE SPOTS.



African American Sew-in Weave Disaster! Help??

well, if you take the weave out, get a nice wig, cut off the top lining of it, and sew it into your braids, except for at the very top of the head where the root is and let your natural hair fall on it. It looks really real. i call it a wig-a-weave.



it's a sewn in wig. (be sure and let your hair on the root fall over the wig).



good luck woman!~



African American Sew-in Weave Disaster! Help??

Who ever did your hair should be shot. You are not suppose to be able to see the braids. Try brushing it or combing. But honey I really think you should take it out and get it done by someone else because that's just wrong.



African American Sew-in Weave Disaster! Help??

If you have some hair left part your hair over the tracks, then glue another one on top. That should cover it up make it look thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans