Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do you grow/maintain a jew fro?

I naturally have dark curly Jew hair anyway and have always done everything I could to avoid it, but for the first time am trying to embrace my Israel roots and go with it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, though, I have no clue what to do. I know I can tease it out, but do I need to do the grease and conditioning that is recommended for African-American hair or are there other products that would help with the dry frizzy fro-ey look I'm shooting for?



Thanks in advance!



How do you grow/maintain a jew fro?

What I do is I wash my hair with conditioner only. When done I make sure I always put on some moisturizers I usually use something called alba organic leave in moisturizer, but you I also use sunsilk leave in and aveda universal styling cream which is very greasy. Next I take some extra virgin olive oil and spread very little on my palms than put it on my hair. My regimen to you hope you find something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans