Sunday, June 20, 2010

Safe, cute and fierce(?) hairstyles ;)?

I recently got a haircut and am letting my hair grow. its just now getting back to shoulder length. i don't want to put too much heat on it. what are some cute hairstyles i can do that will not damage it. i already do ponytails, half -ponytails and braids. If you have any other ideas please give instructions too. if you know anything about curler rollers add that too. thanks



By the way I have dark brown African - american hair. Its really thick and its not shoulder length yet ( about two inches above shoulder length)



Safe, cute and fierce(?) hairstyles ;)?

I have the same type of hair and I roller set my hair once a week using big curlers and sit under the dryer. Once my hair is dry, I use a hand held dryer and brush my hair in a wrap motion. This leaves my hair with maximum body and a nice sheen. I wrap my hair each night and I do not have to put heat on my hair until the next week. If you are trying to let your hair grow, the ponytails are not helping. The ties you use on your poiny tails will eventually cause your hair to break off. The roller set and wrap strategy help to give your hair a shape and mobility. My hair looks like a white girls after I am finished and moves like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans