Sunday, June 20, 2010

Styles After Braids?!?! HELP!!!!!!?

I've had my braids (tie zillions) for a little over a month. I have a lot of new growth and it's starting to get on my nerves. I need suggestions on a style (african american hair) that I can go to until I get my hair braided again in a week or two. Help!!!!!!!



Styles After Braids?!?! HELP!!!!!!?

Maybe some cornrows or get all braided up and wear a wig. Or just wear it up in a ponytail if possible.When I would get my braids taken out my mom would cornrow the top of my head and let the rest of my hair hang out.



Styles After Braids?!?! HELP!!!!!!?

did u wash it?



Styles After Braids?!?! HELP!!!!!!?

wash, deep condition, rollerset



Styles After Braids?!?! HELP!!!!!!?

I would have to agree with the response of wash and roller set. After taking braids down your hair needs a rest from stress such as heat or chemicals so a roller set would be the most friendly on your hair. Plus, having a lot of curls is a cute look nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans