Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dr Miracles Gro Oil does it work?

I just bough it, and I was wondering if it really works. I noticed its for african american hair, but will it still work with caucasion hair? My hair just doesnt grow, and I got a BAD haircut and it got cut VERY short, and I need it to grow.. HELP..



Dr Miracles Gro Oil does it work?

I tried that once, and it made my hair very greasy. Patience is the only thing that is going to make your hair grow :)



Dr Miracles Gro Oil does it work?

umm yea it will still help hair is hair but i know tthats for black people and oil that i use for all kinds of hair type it's call wildgrwoth hair oil i use it i love it it's been out for over 20 years and it have it own web site im in it but i have no pix of my hair peolpe do have pix's of there hair growing over the months i just have tesionsy my name is p.b if you go on ther and look you can find it at sally's beauty stores i love and this reallt does work way better then Dr Miracles



http://wildgrowth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans