Thursday, June 17, 2010

Natural African-American Beauty?

So I love the way my hair's natural, curly texture is. I was having a conversation with my friend the other day about how I wouldn't change myself, alter my look, in any way that is permanent and that i didn't care for false addtions (hair, lashes, etc.).



So how do you feel about false additions? I would like to know how both men and feminists feel, because I feel that change is wonderful, but that people should be happy with themselves.



Natural African-American Beauty?

I am natural.



The most I do is blowdry my hair and pop in some hair rollers from time to time. I don't wear weaves because they just don't fit me. And I think perming is a sin (in MY book). I just like being me too much. I am not trying to fit into any group.



Natural African-American Beauty?

I don't like them, natural is much better. Additions are fake, why do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans