Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Philadelphia?

I need someone that can do African American hair and that believes in healthy hair care. I do not do weaves. I am attempting to grow my own hair as long as possible. My hair is relaxed.



Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Philadelphia?

here is what i suggest you do if you see someones hair that you like you go up to them and tell them sorry to interupt but i love your hair where do you go and get it done and surprisingly the person will tell you where they get their hair done and you will flatter the person also...if you lived in Pittsburgh i would tell you a great stylist sorry but thats the best i can do



Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Philadelphia?

Try Toppers Day Spa in Rittenhouse Square...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans