Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dandruff???????

I have dandruff. My hair dresser told me to use Head %26amp; Shoulders . It just made my hair extremely dry %26amp; even made it itch more. I'm black/white/hispanic. I got the African American hair. I want something that works without drying it up %26amp; if it helped with the frizz even better.



Dandruff???????

ive had the same problem and my stylist recommended the same thing.



solution:



use granier fructis shampoo %26amp; conditioner.



yes. its not specifically made for drandruff, but it ABSOLUTELY helps.



when you apply conditioner, only condition the ends of your hair. (not scalp)



because too much conditioning makes it dry and flaky as well.



hope this helps.



Dandruff???????

I am white but my scalp has been itchy, flaky, sore for years. Head and Shoulders never worked for my dandruff. I went to Wal-Mart and right near the Head and Shoulders, and Selsun Blue products there were some Nutrogena Shampoos for Dandruff, Psoriosis, ect. I got the generic version but it has worked really good. It's made with coal tar and smells a little like bug spray but after a few minuets it goes away.



Dandruff???????

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dandruff



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/10/dandr...



Dandruff???????

I am black. what helps for me is medicated tar shampoo. you can find it your local pharmacy store. http://images.dermstore.com/catalog/1000...



What helps for frizz, or you can even try i perfer going to someone that know more about your hairstyle. If you don't like frizz or curly hair. Have you ever tried getting your hair relax using a relaxer?Since, your hair is more african american hair, i would do that and still you medicated tar shampoo for drandruff after getting it relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans