Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carrot Oil?

I just washed+conditioned+blow-dryed my hair.Now I would liek to flat iron it. %26amp;%26amp; the only product that I have is carrot oil..how and how much should I put on??I dont want too oily hair..I just want pretty, straight hair, with volume?



I want professional advice from ppl that know what they're doing.I have african-american hair.



Thanx



Carrot Oil?

a little spoon



Carrot Oil?

TRY SOME COCNUT OR PALM OIL AS THERE PRETTY WAXY IT WILL MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR WITHOUT MAKING IT GREASY OR ADD 2ML OF WATER TO 5 ML OF CARROT OIL THEN APPLY TO YOR SCALP RATHER THAN YOUR HAIR



Carrot Oil?

first flat iron it to see how much you would need of it - then just grease up your hands, rub together and pat around the top parts of your hair, don't totally work it in unless you need it, this way you can go slowly and gradually ad bit by bit, you can always add more but if you go too much, you can't take it out easily



if you have any problems it may not be real carrot oil - I've only seen the real essential oil, not as a vegetable oil



by the way - carrot oil is super great for the skin, it feels so good on



Carrot Oil?

Hi...umm I think you should take some in your hands like your putting on lotion (just a little b/c it is still oil) and pat it on your head as suggested...then take the blow dryer and a comb and briefly dry hair again b/c when I put that stuff in my hair it would have the same effect as putting water or moisture on the hair...like my hair would curl up again as if it was still damp...then bump it with the irons and wrap it if you want...but I cannot stress enough to use a little b/c if you don't your hair will be OILY...just get it on the palms of your hands and grab your hair as if you were checking to see if it's still wet...don't put your hand on your head and drag it it will be too much...in fact get a little on your finger then put it in your palms you may have to do that a couple times but it's better to do a little and need more than to have oo much and need to rewash your hair b/c it's too oily!



Carrot Oil?

mINIMAL, LIKE A THIN LAYER ON YOUR HANDS AND RUB THROUGHOUT HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans