Sunday, June 20, 2010

A big thank you to the women or men...?

regarding about African American hair...I don't know that much about the hair..and the differences...so I thought it would be a good thing to learn,and or to ask....thank you for answering so nicely! I really appreciate it! I would have asked my friend, but, I don't know if she would get upset with me or not....thanks!!!



Oh, and what is relaxer, and how does that work? and also, do you still use "hot combs"? or is that a thing of the wayyyy past?



and one more...how delicate is the hair...can it just break? or is it strong as well?



A big thank you to the women or men...?

Relaxer is a really strong chemical solution applied to the hair. Kind of like how a person would apply hair dye. It relaxes the curls in the hair. But it is really damaging because it weakens the hair and if you leave it in too long it can even make some chunks of hair fall out. It's very strong stuff.



Hot combs work and I know people with hot combs. Running a straightening iron through the hair works, too.



I'm not sure how to answer the delicate hair question. If you've ever seen someone get their hair braided it's not exactly treated gently. It's pulled very tight and yanked around. And it's still on their head after! :) But I liked the answer you got in one of your other questions about hair... the one where the woman explained tenderheaded to you?



A big thank you to the women or men...?

both



A big thank you to the women or men...?

Look...most intelligent black women soon come to realize that their hair really looks like s**t..thats why they begin to try and make it look like a white womans...straight,blonde,long,wavy,smoot... name it you will see them either trying to make theirs look like it,or cutting theirs very short and buying white appearing wigs.....if I am wrong I will admit it but then why is the black to white hair industry at 9.6 billion a yr and there are shops that cater to the trade on every street?...riddle me that batboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans