Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is there a way to re-curl the ends of kinky twists?

African/ African american hair braiding techniques



Is there a way to re-curl the ends of kinky twists?

Put the ends of the twists in rollers. Boil water on the stove and pour hot water into a mug. Dip the rolled ends of the twists into the hot water. Dab dry to prevent burning yourself with dripping water. After entire head is complete, take out rollers. The ends will now be recurled. It's best to have someone else do the dipping for you so you don't burn yourself.



Edit: You can leave the rollers on overnight if you want but when I got my kinky twists, the lady took the rollers off after doing my whole head and the curls stayed.



Is there a way to re-curl the ends of kinky twists?

my friend just puts little rollers on the ends of hers overnight. she does it with micros and kinky twists, and it seems to work for her.



Is there a way to re-curl the ends of kinky twists?

I would agree with the rolling the twists in rollers (i used regular sponge rollers), and dipping it in a large/tall cup of really hot water. I would put a towel around my neck as to not burn myself too. I would leave the rollers in for at least a few hours (or overnight if possible) so they can be completely dry and the curls tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans