Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should you switch out shampoos/conditioners?

I'm 13. And african american hair.



And I'm using Pantene for women of color(brown bottle).



I've been using it for what almost 3 years. And i read somewere you should switch out your shamppoo/conditioner every now and then.



And I alos started to notice the conditoner hasn't been working as good as it used to for my hair.



I'm thinking of switching to tresseme'



is tressmee' good for my type of hair?



If not is there any shampoo/condition that u recomend for me?



And I'd prefer it be something you can buy at Wal-mart or so.



Should you switch out shampoos/conditioners?

You don't have to switch out shampoo/conditioner if you're not having problems. If you've noticed that your conditioner isn't working as well as before, you may want to change out for a while. I don't know if Tresseme would be good for your type of hair. It may be too drying. Check out this web page and see if it helps you:



http://www.ehow.com/how_2059482_african-...



Should you switch out shampoos/conditioners?

i know you said that you prefer stuff that you can by at wal-mart, but the truth is that if you want nice hair; you need to invest in liter size bottles of good stuff from a salon (all in all if you break down the ounces it actually equals out to be the same cost as the stuff from wal-mart because the liter sizes can last up to three months) also you should actually change shampoos everytime you go to buy new ones (once every three months if your buying the kind of stuff I mentioned earlier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans