Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi there, did you ever use Africa's best organic products? Can You tell me please if they are g

I use there hair mayonaise there hair oils and there hair creams. i start use these products one month ago. Did you ever? I have african american hair



Hi there, did you ever use Africa's best organic products? Can You tell me please if they are good?

Don't want to try, might catch something, last time I used them they irritated my skin.



Hi there, did you ever use Africa's best organic products? Can You tell me please if they are good?

They are really rich products...



Too much heavy oil for your hair...



When I do use oil on my hair which is very rarely...



I use tea tree oil...



It works well...



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans