Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I make a Stylish Pompodour?

I want to know what are some good steps for making a good pompodour. I have Chemically treated African American hair,



The style im looking for is worn by a lot of teen girls with the front part of the hair pumped up while the rest of the hair is down.



How do I make a Stylish Pompodour?

get bangs its the easiest way then brush it forward the take it back and pin it in place.. =)



How do I make a Stylish Pompodour?

your hair is knotting because it is probably color treated and possiblly damaged? Being a stylist here in Dallas this is the first thing that comes to mind when someone sits in my hair and I can not get a come threw. A few tips for you... try to avoid over processing your hair(do not use box dye from CVS... these products tend to overprocess the hair deposit minerals that tend to knot hair. Also try a product line that is designed to detangle(shampoo and conditioner) Lastly try to dry your hair first then come it.. hair is weakest when wet so if you come out knots when it is wet you will have LOTS of breakadge. Good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans