Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

okkk......first of all let me say I am not racist in any way, shape or form. However saying this I just moved to the city, where there are mainly whites and blacks. Now down to the question. I have never had my hair cut by an African American, and now I've had two, from different people too. Horrible job!!! Is it racist of me to ask for a white hairdressor. I mean, I know beauticians go to beauty school to cut ALL types of hair. How do I know what to do? :/



Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

No, that is not racist. I have never had my hair done by a white and I don't want my hair done by a white who doesn't know about the natural hair of a black.



If you are going to ask for the white person, do it over the phone so that you do not cause trouble. Do it discreetly. You don't want to upset the people responsible for making you hair beautiful. Artists are sensitive and they may all stick together if they work in the same shop.



Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

Easy go to a salon where they have mostly white hairdressers.



Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

I all depends on how you want your hair styled. Not to be racist in any way, but different cultures have different ways of cutting and styling hair. Do what you feel MOST comfortable doing



Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

No, you are not racist. Just go to a salon and ask for the name of someone you see working there that you would like to cut your hair, and then put them down on the list when you sign in or make an appointment.



Hair cut? it feels like a seinfeld question.?

Those black chicks probably hate you and did it on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans