Thursday, June 17, 2010

Question about hair?

I want to go to cosmetology school to learn how to do hair. Mainly to do my own and stop paying people to do it but someone told me that people who go to hair school already know how to do hair and they are going just to get their licences is this true or false. If it's false what are some ways I can get practice to learn how to do my own hair. I'm an African American and I'm 24 so I like fresh new looks. I really want to know how to do extensions do they even teach you that? Also I want to know how to do up-do's. I just buy the draw string pony tails when I can't get my hair done but I want to be able to create my own look! Please help!!!!



Question about hair?

You don't necessarily ALREADY have to know how to do hair to go to cosmetology school. The hair school is for learning. You can do whatever you want and you can just get a license through the course without even using it.



Yes they teach you about extensions, updos, so on and so forth. I say, GO FOR IT!!!



Question about hair?

Go for it. I have been doing hair for 15 years. When I signed up and went to beauty school I didn't have any idea what I was in for. No one I started with had any experience! You will do great just give it a try . I do recommend a Pivot Point School.... They are the leader in the field of cosmetology and will teach you the most. You might have to sign up for special classes to learn how to do extensions but it is worth every penny. Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans