Thursday, June 17, 2010

Natural Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How long should my hair be????



i'm african american. i have been growing my hair out since april. My hair is passed my neck with tons of new growth. I'm getting a perm on august 8th. How long should my hair be taken that i didnt get a perm since april. Thanks, everyone. My hair is super thick.



Natural Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

a little longer than your sholder



Natural Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Some people can grow their hair easily while others take a while.



I know in Aus you can by vitamins which help with hair growth so maybe you can try taking some supplements if you really want to give your hair some help.



Natural Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well they say hair grows bout 4 inch a year..... or something like that. Why are you going to perm your hair. Since you have reached this point in growing it out, why dont you remain natural. I have been natural for 2 years. I dont have what the magazines call good hair, but i have natural wavy and managable hair. Being natural is a good feeling. Try it. Or ask some people before you go back to being permed.



Natural Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Don't worry so much as to how long your hair is, but if its healthy. My advice to you, is not to relax your hair unless you have to, especially if growth is what your after. From my experience hair grown faster when it its natural, get a press or a flat iron every week and you should be fine! Your hair will grow much faster, but if your taking long periods of time in between relaxers that's telling me your not being seen regularly by a cosmetologist and you may not be keeping up on reg conditioning and hair trims. STAY NATURAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans